Full Body HIIT Workout




I've personally found HIIT workouts to be one of the best ways to burn belly fat and gain endurance and strength.  When combined with strength training workouts I believe this is the best solution for burning fat and toning.  This is a winning combination for me and the other women I work with inside Body Back Bootcamp!

Here's a full body HIIT workout you can do at home!   Make sure to warm up before doing this workout and to cool down and stretch post workout.  

Use an interval timer (I use the app "Seconds" on my phone) to time your workout.  Set your interval to 30 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest.

Circuit 1:

Squat with knee lift
T-Pushups
Russian Twist (with our without weight)
Mountain Climbers

Repeat Circuit 

Circuit 2:

Squat lunges
Dumbbell Rows + Pushup (with our without weight)
Mountain Climbers
V-ups (with or without weight)

Repeat Circuit

Check out the video below for demonstrations of each move.



Looking for more simple effective home workouts?  Join my next Body Back Bootcamp 12 week fitness + nutrition program for moms.  


© Jackie Peterson Fitness 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.



*All reviews posted on my blog are my own views and opinions. There are times when I may review or feature a product and I have received compensation in the form of product for my personal use or for use in a giveaway, discounts toward purchase for my followers, monetary compensation, or any combination of those three things. If I have been compensated for a post, Ill post it below the post. Full disclosure is always given and no exceptions will be made in order to conceal my relationship with a company or product line. I also feature product links on my website, in my individual blog posts and in my videos. I am an affiliate for a few companies, and I receive a small percentage of the sales revenue when a sale results from a link on my site.

IMPORTANT WARNING: I’m not a doctor, and I don’t know your personal health history. The information in my blog and in this program is only a suggestion. Please consult your physician and use your own judgment before trying any exercise or diet program.


POST A COMMENT





Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram